There are a multitude of factors to consider when purchasing your Phoenix AZ home. Do you prefer to live in the heart of the city, or do you prefer to live in a more "suburban" area, like North Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, or Carefree/Cave Creek? Are you sick and tired of paying someone else’s mortgage with your monthly rent payments, and take advantage of the tax savings of being a homeowner? Is your long commute to work cutting into your time with your family? Speaking of family, do you need more or less space? Is the current school district you reside in a good fit for your children? These are all valid questions, and the answers will be very important to how we design a strategy to find your next home.
We designed this website to help home buyers like you find many of the answers to their preliminary questions about their home purchase in Phoenix AZ and it’s many surrounding communities. With that being said, when you are ready for a personal consultation and an assessment of your needs, we are willing, ready, and eager to help.
Why Should You Work With The Summit Home Consultants Team?
- We offer our clients the best home search resources that money can buy, and this website is just one of them. Take a moment to experience the tools we offer our buyers. Call us today to see the value of our experience, expertise, and wisdom when it comes to helping you find your next home.
- We provide a robust Phoenix Home Search tool for our buyer clients. Our system allows you to put in your own search parameters, and conduct your own searches, all from the comforts of your home. You can also set up an email notification system, whereby you will receive an email whenever a new property hits the market. This will assure you of getting the “first look”, before your competition shows up. Hands down, the BEST THING about our Phoenix Home Search is that we NEVER require our visitors to register in order to use our search engine.
- You WILL NOT receive harassing emails or phone calls from our team if you sign up for our Phoenix Home Search. We don't do business this way, as we absolutely DETEST high-pressure sales tactics.
- Our Listing Team maintains a list of properties that are not yet available to the public. We call these "pocket listings", and we only share these with our buyer clients. This is another reason to contact a member of our team today. If a member of our team obtains a listing that matches your criteria, you will get the "first look", before it is ever presented to the market.
- Having been in the real estate business for over 12 years, our team has developed relationships with some of the best lenders, lawyers, title companies, and home inspectors in the Valley. We have very high expectations of our partners, and only refer the best to our clients.
- Most importantly, as a 3rd-Generation Phoenician, I can tell you that our team knows the Phoenix Homes market inside and out. We live, eat, work, play, and raise our families in this market, and have done so for several generations. But don't take our word for it! Read our monthly market reports, our blog, and visit our Testimonials Page.
- We have a thorough understanding of this complex market, and will give our honest objective opinions before you make your decision. We try to help you take the emotion out of your buying experience, and we treat your purchase as if we were buying the home ourselves.
- We are expert negotiators, and give our clients the best one-on-one service in the metro Phoenix market.
- Our motto for our buyer clients: ”No Salesmanship. Just honest help when you need it”. We are very proud of the fact that over Ninety-Percent of our new business comes from client referrals.
- OUR SERVICES COST YOU NOTHING!
Please take a moment to see what some of our satisfied clients have said about their experiences when working with our team, and you’ll get a better idea of what you can come to expect. Feel free to contact me to get a list of satisfied clients, along with their contact information.